Sakartvelos Gogona Skautebis Asociacia 'Dia'
The Sakartvelos Gogona Skautebis Asociacia 'Dia' (საქართველოს გოგონა სკაუტების ასოციაცია 'დია', Girl Scouts of Georgia 'Dia') is the national Guiding organisation of Georgia. It serves 925 members (as of 1998). The girls-only became an associate member of the WAGGGS in 1999.
The association is divided in three sections according to age:
- Baya - ages 7 to 9
- Tsitsinatela - ages 10 to 15
- Dia - ages 16 to 32
- A Girl Scout is reliable and can be trusted.
- A Girl Scout smiles and sings under all difficulties.
- A Girl Scout respects time.
- A Girl Scout is loyal to her leaders and subordinates.
- A Girl Scout is a friend to all and a sister to other Girl Scout.
- A Girl Scout is a friend to the nature.
- A Girl Scout faces challange and learns from her experiences.
- A Girl Scout is patient and considerate.
- A Girl Scout is polite.
- A Girl Scout is pure in thought, in word and in deed.
I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God
To serve my country
To help people at all times
To live by the Girl Scout Law.