Hong Kong Girl Guides Association
There are 6 levels in the Guiding programme.
- Happy Bee is a Parent-Child Programme for ages 4 to 6
- Brownie, from 6 to 12 years
- Guide, from 10 to 18 years
- Ranger, from 15 to 21 years
- Golden Guide, over 60 years old
- Guider, volunteer leader, over 21 years old
- - includes Sea Rangers (15 to 21) and Air Rangers (17-21).
I promise to do my best, to be true to myself,
my God / Faith, and my country, and the country in which I live
to help others, and to keep the Guide Law.
- - Choose either the word God or the word faith according to her personal convictions
- - for non-Chinese nationals residing in Hong Kong Special Administration Region
Happy Bee Promise
I am a Happy Bee.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love nature.
As a Guide 
I will be reliable, honest and trustworthy
I will use my resources wisely and help others
I will be true to myself and respect the opinion of others
I will face challenges and learn from my experiences
I will care for nature and all living things
I will be friendly and a sister to all Guides
- - For Rangers, the first line is "As a Ranger Guide"
i am afraid that this information has been deleted, but if you could kindly replace it many people would be most gratified. The origonal context has been deleted. Sorry for any inconveniance.
|Members of the Asia Pacific Region of WAGGGS|
Full members: Australia | Bangladesh | Brunei | Republic of China (Taiwan) | Fiji | Hong Kong | India | Japan | South Korea | Malaysia | Maldives | Nepal | New Zealand | Pakistan | Papua New Guinea | Philippines | Singapore | Sri Lanka | Thailand