Warner Scout Reservation
|Warner Scout Reservation|
|Location||2109 Co Rd 59, Prattville, AL 36067|
- Camp Tukabatchee - Boy Scout Summer Camp
- Camp Dexter Webbs - Cub Scout Camping
- 50-acre recreational lake for swimming, sailing, and fishing
- C.O.P.E course and climbing/rappelling wall
- The Dawson Environmental Trail
- shooting sports center
- mountain biking course
- handicraft center
- Scoutcraft center
- nature and environmental centers.
Camp Dexter Hobbs
Camp Dexter C. Hobbs is on the site of the old Camp Tukabatchee (1950-1999). From 1999 to 2005 the old camp was transformed into a Cub Scout and family camp. Visit the large pavillion and several sleeping cabins.
- Webelow II Camporee = Camp Hobbs is home to the annual Webelos resident camp each summer, used for Arrow of Light Advancement. Be a part of the Camporee designed just for WE-BELOS II Scouts. You will have fun camping “Patrol Style” right along side of Boy Scouts. You will see what it is to really be a Boy Scout learning Pioneering Skills, Fire Building, Navigation, Patrol Cooking and much more.