Musser Scout Reservation
Musser Scout Reservation is a Boy Scout camp located along the Unami Creek on over 1400 acres of Marlborough Township, Pennsylvania. It is part of the largest contiguous forest in Southeastern Pennsylvania.  The camp is owned by the Cradle of Liberty Council.
The Reservation is made up of three distinct camps: Camp Hart, Camp Delmont, and Camp Garrison.
The Merger & Namesake
Prior to 1996, when the Philadelphia Council owned and operated Camp Hart, while the Valley Forge Council owned and operated Camp Delmont. Subsequent to the merger of these councils in 1996, these adjacent camps joined to create a new reservation.
Initially, this merged scout camp was called "Delmont-Hart Scout Reservation". Later, the camps were renamed under "Musser Scout Reservation", to honor long-time Scouting supporter Warren V. "Pete" Musser.
Land Trust & Open Space
The Cradle of Liberty Council, Natural Lands Trust, Montgomery County Lands Trust and Montgomery County signed a conservation easement permanently protecting over 1200 acres of the Musser Scout Reservation. The easement is a perpetual, legally binding agreement to remove certain rights from the property owner. The effect of conservation easements is to provide permanent protection from future development while leaving the land in private ownership. 
Camp Delmont was named after the two counties that made up the original Delmont Council (DELaware and MONTgomery Counties Council, later known as The Valley Forge Council).
Summer Camp was first held there in 1916. The camp is recognized as one of the oldest Boy Scout camps in the United States. 
Hart Scout Reservation opened in 1930. The property was given by Dr. Charles D. Hart, and the camp was thereby named after him.
Camp Garrison opened in 2000. Camp Garrison (also known as "Cub World") is a camp entirely devoted to the Cub Scout program. Camp Garrison has four different themed Cub Scout summer encampments: Fort Akela, Safeguard Castle, U.S.S. Cradle of Liberty, and the Native American Village. 
Camp Garrison was named after Walter R. Garrison, a major contributor to the building of Camp Garrison.