Question for all administrators on en.scoutwiki.org
Currently, Egel and I are active with cleaning up the English ScoutWiki, aiming on:
- making it a better example for the other language ScoutWiki's
- making it a useful intermediate for exchange of information between other languages
However: there are a few quite disturbing issues on which we need the help of one administrator, because we can nog deal with them ourselves:
- The main page is ugly, because the dynamic items are not updated regularly: I suggest putting this new idea or this old concept on the main page instead.
- There are many candidates for speedy deletion
- Of the EIGHT administrators, no one seems to have time to check regularly to see if help is needed.
Can one of you come by and be a bit active again? Or otherwise give me or Egel administrator rights for this English version of the scoutwiki? In that case, we can do all the cleaning up ourselves. Sietske 09:28, 13 December 2009 (UTC)