Social Media Recruitment
Best Practices for Scouting Social Media Recruitment
Why Social Media Recruitment
In marketing, it is important to get your message out across multiple communication channels. Social Media is one of the hot channels now, especially amongst the younger generation.
Creating Successful Groups and Pages
There are a few important rules to understand about the Facebook algorythms in order to get the best success from your Facebook activities:
Here are some tips for success on Facebook:
- Facebook Wants Users to Stay on Facebook: They PENALIZE (downgrade) posts that feature outbound links taking readers to a different website. Facebook makes their profits when readers stay on their website and see advertising posts. Facebook wants "native" content - that material which is unique to their website.
- Facebook Wants Users to Stay on Facebook: They REWARD (upgrade) posts that encourage ongoing discussion and reader interaction with the posts.
- Create Posts that Ask Engaging Questions:
- Interact with commentators to your post: - Likes, Replys, and posting celebratory "GIFS" are important.
- Tag Group Members: -
- Tag / Link to older Facebook Posts:
School Digital Boards