Oregon Trail Council
There have been many council owed properties for the benefit of local Scouts and volunteers within the Oregon Trail Council, but only a few have served as long term camping facilities.
List of long term Summer Camps
- Camp Lucky Boy - Blue River, OR - 1937-1946, currently flooded under Blue River Resevoir.
- Camp Melakwa - McKenzie Bridge, OR -1946-present. Sits on USFS land, leased for year round Scouting including summer camp.
- [Camp Alton F. Baker] - Florence, OR - 1954-present. Owned by OTC for year round Scouting and summer camp.
List of Council owned properties for Scouting and rental use, but not summer camp
- Marion Mooney Scout Ranch, Tenmile, OR, 800+ acres of mixed use.
- Camp Murnane, Loraine, OR
- Weyerhauser Woods, Springfield, OR
- Kitzen Hot Springs, Springfield, OR
If you have any dates, history, or anecdotes to share, please send them to email@example.com
The council is served by the Order of the Arrow Lodge