New Scout Welcome Kits
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Before launching your recruiting drive - stock up on these essential items.
- Update Unit BeAScout Pin: - During recruitment it will be easier to point new signups to the online registration link at BeAScout.org. Only a member of the Unit Key3 can edit this item, however, it should prominently display a email to your unit recruiter/new member coordinator. Also link it to a digital online recruitment flyer (using your website).
- Prepare Unit One-Sheet: one-page flyer about the unit, important contacts, annual calendar of events and unit goals (Ie "have fun").
- Stack of Scout Interest Cards:
- New Scout Welcome Kits -
- Stack of Adult Applications:
- Stack of Youth Applications:
- Stack of Boys Life Samples:
- Unit Poster Exhibit:
- Council Resourse Room: Usually a giant library of lots of free promotional material shipped to each council from National.
- BSA Recruiting Hub - More online resources.
- Prepare Recruitment Station - table, tablecloth, large posters, easles, handouts, etc. (My best posters were photos of the youth doing super fun outdoor activities. I also had old boys life magazines ready to handout too.)