Circle B Scout Ranch
This Ranch exisited from the late 1950's until 1974 when it was closed. It was in the southern Sierra Nevada northeast of Lake Isabella and due west of China Lake Naval Weapons Station. See http://wikimapia.org/#lat=35.9752625&lon=-118.1365013&z=15&l=0&m=b for exactly where it was. It was owned by the Old Baldy Council from the Inland Empire area of Southern California. In 1974, Holcomb Valley Scout Ranch was opened north of Fawnskin in the San Gabriel range near Big Bear Lake and Circle B was closed.