Wipala Wiki Lodge
Wipala Wiki Lodge #432, Order of the Arrow:
The Order of the Arrow (OA) is the National Honor Society of the Boy Scouts of America for Boy Scouts, Venturers, and Scouters elected by their fellow Scouts according to OA membership requirements, and inducted into membership by an OA lodge. The OA has been providing cheerful service to others through youth and adult OA members (known as "Arrowmen") in various lodges and councils throughout the USA since July 1915.
Wipala Wiki lodge is the Order of the Arrow lodge for Grand Canyon Council. While our council headquarters are in Phoenix, we have roughly 1600 members making us one the largest in the country both in membership and geographically. We have members all around the state of Arizona. Our lodge was formed in 1950 and is going strong 69 years later. Our lodge makes up one-fourth of Section W-6W, and is apart of the Western Region.
- See Also "WipalaWiki.org"
Grand Canyon Council (GCC) (local council #010) of the Boy Scouts of America operates this scouting district. It serves a large section of Arizona, with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. As of 2017 they serve over 15,000 youth members.
- Camp Geronimo - 200 acre pine forest camp located north of Payson at the base of the magnificent Mogollon Rim. Over 5,000 acres of ponderosa pine forest surround the camp. Camp Geronimo is a year-round facility. In addition to the Boy Scout summer camp program, Camp Geronimo hosts a number of events ranging from unit courses and district events.
- Camp Raymond - 30 miles southwest of Flagstaff . Situated along the northern edge of the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Area, Camp Raymond occupies more than 160 acers of ponderosa pine and scub oak forest. Camp Raymond offers an adventure program that a Scout will not soon forget.
- R-C Scout Ranch (AKA: Camp Theodore Roosevelt) - located east of Payson, along the banks of Christopher Creek, R-C Scout Ranch occupies 75 acres of tall , cool ponderosa pine. R-C Scout Ranch is home to the council's Cub Scout resident camp.
- Heard Scout Pueblo - at the base of South Mountain, with 120 acres including trails back into the mountain.The Heard Scout Pueblo is home to the council's Day Camp, summer and winter.
- Lake Pleasant Camp - this aquatics base is secluded on a hillside of pristine Sonoran desert located at the Desert Outdoor Center on the east side of lake Pleasant, 20 miles northwest of the Valley. The scenic lake and majestic mountains provide a beautiful backdrop for all the exciting activities packed into this day camp.
- Little Grand Canyon Ranch -