The world's oldest (still existing) student scouting group can be found in the Dutch city of Delft. It is Studentenstam De Delftsche Zwervers (Delft Rovers Student crew). Originally in 1915, it was founded as a club for former Scouts, but from 1920 it functions as a Rover crew. They are housed in the Scout Centre "Kruithuis", the monumental gunpowder ammunition dump of the Dutch Republic, designed in 1660 by Pieter Post. The members are students at the Delft University of Technology and other higher education institutions.