On the inspiration page you can add all your terms and words related to scouting and scouting activities on which you think a scouts related article is possible and necessary. You can also find words here in case you like to write, but you don't know a suitable subject yet.
- Most wanted articles: Activity Reflection (141 links), Merit Badge Counselor (138 links), Wikipedia:Persondata (136 links), Training (103 links), Activity Flyer (97 links), Patrol Leaders Council (97 links), Troop Guide (97 links), Citizenship (96 links), STEAM (90 links) and Daniel Carter Beard (69 links)
- Newest terms: Sahi / blisters / World Scout Center / Eurodropping / Jungle alphabet / Fundraising / Hiking in The Netherlands / Hiking in Ireland / Camping during winter time / Kalissandra / Concertation des Scouts de Grandes Lacs / Hiking shoes / Hiking techniques / Camp themes / Uniform / Guide / Air Scout Groups / Camp fire
Inspiration on internal pages
- Are there special scout games that still need to be described?
- Are there any hiking techniques that still need to be described?
- Are there still articles that do not point to other articles?
- Are there any very old articles that need some revision?
- Are there any articles on camp fire songs that need to be extended with guitar chords?
- Can you extend some stubs?
- Can you scoutwikify imported articles from wikipedia?