Redwood Empire Council
|Redwood Empire Council #041|
|Location||1000 Apollo Way, Suite 106, Santa Rosa, CA 95407|
The Redwood Empire Council, Boy Scouts of America has been building a strong foundation of leadership, service, and community for thousands of America's youth.. Scouting is as vital and relevant today in Mendocino and Sonoma Counties as it was when the Boy Scouts of America began in February 1910
Our council's chartered organizations and units banded together beginning as the Petaluma Council in July 1919, expanded to become the Sonoma-Mendocino Area Council in 1943, and then became the Redwood Empire Council in 1992.
- Camp Noyo
- Camp Royaneh near Cazadero.
- Wente Scout Reservations - 80-acre Stamos Lake.
- Camp Noyo Redwoods to Waves Adventure Trek is a trek program that is based in either or both sessions of Noyo Scouts BSA Summer Camp. This trek experience is designed for Venturers, Sea Scouts, and older Scouts BSA members (minimum age 14) and includes unit adults. The camp fee is somewhat higher than the regular camp fee due to the nature of the adventures included in the trek.
Order of the Arrow
Orca Lodge - Order of the Arrow PacSky Council is served by this Order of the Arrow Lodge. The Order of the Arrow (OA) is the National Honor Society of the Boy Scouts of America for Boy Scouts, Venturers, and Scouters elected by their fellow Scouts according to OA membership requirements, and inducted into membership by an OA lodge.
- List of councils (Boy Scouts of America) -
- California Scouts - Facebook Discussion Board for California Scouting Activities and Civic Service.