Long Beach Sea Base
|Long Beach Sea Base|
|Location||41700 State Highway 38, Angeles Oaks, CA 5875 E. Appian Way, Long Beach, CA 90803|
The mission of the Long Beach Sea Base Aquatics Center is to serve our community youth in a unique maritime setting by providing fun, high quality marine programs that instill values, awareness and safety to develop the next generation of aquatic-minded, responsible leader.
The Long Beach Sea Base sits in a beautiful corner of one of seven Long Beach marinas just a few blocks from 2nd St and Pacific Coast Highway.
We are located near Mother’s Beach, under the 2nd St Bridge at 5875 E. Appian Way, Long Beach, CA 90803.
|Pack #||Charter Org||Status||Location||Notes|
|Active||Long Beach CA|
Sea Scout Cup
This sea base is a frequent hot of the annual Sea Scout Cup Race.
- Winter Tech Camp (Winter Scout Camp - 1st Week in January)
- Seabadge Training | RSVP - 1st Week in March
- Spring Sailing Season (every Sat. thru May 19)
- Spring Break Aquatics Camp
- Spring Yard Sale and Open House
- BSA Aquatics Supervision: Swimming & Water Rescue (June)
- Sea Base Open House (June)
- Summer Aquatics Camp (8 individual weeks from late June thru Mid-Aug)
- Summer Aquatics Camp Merit Badge Make-up Day - August
- Fall Sailing Season (September)
- BSA Aquatics Supervision: Paddlecraft Safety - Mid-Sept
- Jamboree on the Air & Internet (October)