Long Beach Area Council
|Long Beach Area Council #032|
|Location||401 East 37th Street, Long Beach CA 90807|
|President||Brian C. Russell|
- Camp Tahquitz - traditional summer camp that sits on one square mile (640 acres) of pristine forestland in the Angelus Oaks area of the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Long Beach Sea Base - full fledge aquatics base on Los Alamitos Bay featuring 8 weeks of traditional summer camp and frequent host to the International Sea Scout Cup Race.
- Will C. Reid Camp - Closed - former wilderness summer camp. Sold to developer in 2013.
Sea Scouts give service to others. The element of water makes Sea Scouts unique. Sea Scout units use a variety of boats, from outboard motorboats to large sailing yachts.
|Pack #||Charter Org||Status||Location||Notes|
|Active||Long Beach CA|
Tribe of Tahquitz
Tribe of Tahquitz is the honor Scouting organization of the Long Beach Area Council. First organized in 1925 at Idyllwild. One of the few non-Order of the Arrow societies remaining in BSA, it has a large nationwide membership, but is based here in Long Beach.
Order of the Arrow
- List of councils (Boy Scouts of America) -
- California Scouts - Facebook Discussion Board for California Scouting Activities and Civic Service.