Chattahoochee Council serves Scouts in Alabama and Georgia, with the Council office located in Columbus, Georgia. The council's name refers to the Chattahoochee River, which flows through Georgia, Alabama, and Florida.
- In 1989, George H. Lanier Council GA #94 was absorbed by the Chattahoochee Council #91
- George H Lanier District - serves Chambers County Alabama, Harris County Georgia, the City of West Point, Ga. in Troup County and Talbot County Ga.
- Muskogee District - serves Muscogee, Chattahoochee, Marion, Webster, Stuart, Quitman, and Randolph Counties in Georgia. Russell County with the southern part of Lee County in Alabama. This includes the cities of Columbus, Georgia, as well as Phenix City, and Smiths Station, Alabama
- Saugahatchee District - covers most of Lee and Chambers Counties in Alabama
- Yellow Jacket District - serves Troup, Heard, and Meriwether counties in Georgia.
- Camp FGL - 600 acres with over 26 miles of lake shore it sits on Lake West Point with direct access to the Chattahoochee River. Modern primary summer camp facility for this council located on the Alabama/Georgia state line near many local attractions, parks, trails and museums.
- Camp Gallant - camporee facility on West Point Lake.
- Camp Pine Mountain - 1920's boy scout camp used for both primitive camping and cub scout events located near West Point GA.