Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||4200 Wrigley Rd, Eureka, CA 95503|
- Located on North Fork Elk River in Northern California, nestled in the redwoods near Eureka
- Originally a logging camp equipped with rail facilities,
- Some of these relics remain including the dining hall and kitchen
- No potable water on site – bring bottled water for drinking, teeth brushing, cooking
- There is running water for general washing, but no shower facility
This lodge is chartered by Crater Lake Council, providing scouting for much of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It is a local council (#491) of the Boy Scouts of America. All youth are invited to join scouting.