Asociación Nacional de Muchachas Guías de Honduras
|Asociación Nacional de Muchachas Guías de Honduras|
Asociación Nacional de Muchachas Guías de Honduras|
National Girl Guide Association of Honduras
The Asociación Nacional de Muchachas Guías de Honduras (ANMGH; roughly National Girl Guide Association of Honduras) is the national Guiding organization of Honduras. It serves 2,482 members (as of 2003). Founded in 1953, the coeducational organization became an associate member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 1981 and a full member in 2002.
The association is divided in three sections according to age:
- Abeja (Bee) - ages 7 to 10
- Guia Intermedia (Intermediate Guide) - ages 11 to 14
- Guia Mayor (Senior Guide) - ages 15 to 18
I promise on my honour, to do my best:
To do my duty to God and my country,
To help other people at all times, and
To obey the Guide Law.
- A Guide is a person whose honour is trusted.
- A Guide is loyal.
- A Guide‘s duty is to be useful and to help others.
- A Guide is a friend to all and a sister to all Guides.
- A Guide is courteous.
- A Guide sees in nature the work of God; she protects animals and plants.
- A Guide obeys orders.
- A Guide faces difficulties with fortitude and optimism.
- A Guide is thrifty.
- A Guide is pure in thoughts, work and deed.
|Members of the Western Hemisphere Region of WAGGGS|
Full members: Antigua and Barbuda | Argentina | Bahamas | Barbados | Belize | Bolivia | Brazil | Canada | Chile | Colombia | Costa Rica | Dominican Republic | Ecuador | El Salvador | Guatemala | Guyana | Haiti | Honduras | Jamaica | Mexico | Netherlands Antilles | Panama | Paraguay | Peru | Saint Lucia | Saint Vincent and the Grenadines | Trinidad and Tobago | United States of America | Venezuela