Persatuan Pandu Puteri Malaysia
|Persatuan Pandu Puteri Malaysia|
Persatuan Pandu Puteri Malaysia|
Girl Guides Malaysia
Persatuan Pandu Puteri Malaysia (PPPM, Girl Guides Malaysia) is the national Guiding organization of Malaysia. It serves 61,718 members (as of 2003). Founded in 1916, the girls-only organization became a full member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 1960.
The association is divided in four section according to age:
- Tunas Puteri (Brownies) - ages 9 to 11
- Pandu Puteri (Girl Guides) - ages 12 to 14
- Renjer Puteri (Rangers) - ages 15 to 19
- Kadet Puteri (Cadets) are girls trained for youth leadership.
On my honour I promise that I will do my best
to God, King, and my Country Malaysia
to help people at all times
and to obey the guide laws.
- A Guide's honour is to be trusted.
- A Guide is loyal.
- A Guides's duty is to be useful and help others.
- A Guide is friend to all and a sister to every other guide.
- A Guide is courteous.
- A Guide is a friend to animals and care for all living things.
- A Guide obey orders.
- A Guide smiles and sings under all difficulties.
- A Guide is thrifty.
- A Guide is pure in thought, word and in deed.
|Members of the Asia Pacific Region of WAGGGS|
Full members: Australia | Bangladesh | Brunei | Republic of China (Taiwan) | Fiji | Hong Kong | India | Japan | South Korea | Malaysia | Maldives | Nepal | New Zealand | Pakistan | Papua New Guinea | Philippines | Singapore | Sri Lanka | Thailand