Nevada Area Council
|Nevada Area Council #329|
|Location||500 Double Eagle Ct., Reno, Nevada 89502|
Nevada Area Council is a local council (#329) of the Boy Scouts of America and serves over 14,500 youth in northern Nevada and northeastern California. It is headquartered in Reno, NV with satellite offices located in Fernley, Elko, Carson City, and Susanville, California.
- Bristlecone District - White Pine County, Nevada.
- Humboldt District - Humboldt County, Nevada
- Lassen District - Lassen County, California
- Northstar District - Washoe County, (Northwest Nevada)
- Overland District- Elko County, (Northeast Nevada)
- Pinenut District - Lake Tahoe South Region
- Pony Express District - West-Central Nevada
- Sierra District - Lake Tahoe North Region
- Camp Fleischmann, located near Mount Lassen Volcanic Park in the Lassen National Forest since 1953, is the premier boy scout summer camp and cub resident camp facility for this council.
Order of the Arrow
Tannu Lodge - Order of the Arrow - This Council is served by this Order of the Arrow Lodge. Tannu Lodge 346 is the Order of the Arrow Lodge for the Nevada Area Council in the Boy Scouts of America. It is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and spans from eastern California to Elko, Nevada.